Belong – Believe – Become. That’s the Inspire way. It’s rooted in what you have always hungered for – peace, life, connection, and a real relationship with God himself. Come join us.
“For we are God’s work of art, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared for us in advance.” — Ephesians 2:10
Coming Up At Inspire:
- Register your 3rd Grader for a bible on the 27th of October right here
- Sign up at church for our New Member class on Oct 27th, or email Tim at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are in need of volunteers to help at the Soup Cafe on October 5. Sign up here.
- Do you want to sign up for the prayer team or do you have a prayer request? email email@example.com
- What’s going on at Inspire Family Fellowship? Read our fall newsletter to find out!
Why would anyone join a church – let alone a new one?
What’s the point? What’s the value? Will it even make a difference? Everyone has their reasons; finding a place to belong, teaching faith to their children, helping others, needing a “family” … you name it. People are “Inspired” for a lot of reasons, what will yours be? Read more
Did you miss a sermon or silly video? You can see all of our sermons by clicking HERE to go to our YouTube page to see all of our videos!