Belong – Believe – Become. That’s the Inspire way. It’s rooted in what you have always hungered for – peace, life, connection, and a real relationship with God himself. Come join us.
“For we are God’s work of art, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared for us in advance.” — Ephesians 2:10
- You can join us for our Live Cast worship for Ignite and Sunday by going HERE to view our livestream. We will start streaming a little before 7pm on Wednesday and a little before 10 on Sunday, so log in and say hi so we know who is worshiping with us. We will post the service the next day on youtube and facebook if you missed the live stream. So join us at 6:50 on Wednesdays and 9:50 am on Sundays. IF you need help getting your house set up to watch the live stream or need someone to run get you some groceries or if you can help with any of those things, join our facebook group Inspired Servants. Just go to facebook, click the search bar and type in Inspired Servants to get connected to the group.
Coming Up At Inspire:
- We are cancelling Tuesday night bible study/grief share for now. Please let others know and keep checking in.
- Seder Meal is cancelled for this year.
- 5th Graders, get signed up for your First Communion Class here.
- The Follow Up: get deeper with this past Sunday’s sermon by listening to Pastors Randy and Ernie in The Follow Up podcast
- Adult Ed sign up: Finding God Faithful, Transitions, Womens Bible Study, Men’s Bible Study, Why I believe, Conversations with the Bible, Grief Share. Who is the Holy Spirit?
- We are in need of volunteers to help at the Soup Cafe on March 14. Sign up here.
- Photo Call! We are collecting photos of our church and church family as we update our website. If you have some to share, please upload them here.
- Do you want to sign up for the prayer team or do you have a prayer request? email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What’s going on at Inspire Family Fellowship? Read our winter newsletter to find out!
Why would anyone join a church – let alone a new one?
What’s the point? What’s the value? Will it even make a difference? Everyone has their reasons; finding a place to belong, teaching faith to their children, helping others, needing a “family” … you name it. People are “Inspired” for a lot of reasons, what will yours be? Read more
Did you miss a sermon or silly video? You can see all of our sermons by clicking HERE to go to our YouTube page to see all of our videos!